Thank you Tri County Community!
Updated: Jan 26, 2021
Thank you Tri County Community! Because of your support, we are able to break ground on the new K-5 elementary school this upcoming spring. This new school will centralize our campuses, putting all students, Kindergarten – 12th grade, on one campus, saving the district time and money, while also improving safety and traffic flow.
Other bond projects include:
- An auxiliary gym and walking path for students and community members;
- A high school addition to serve dual purpose as a performance space and a cafeteria;
- Modern science labs for hands-on learning;
- New technology, furniture, paint, and flooring in all classrooms;
- Improvements to bathroom facilities to meet current codes;
- District-wide air conditioning;
- Safety reinforcement and tinting for all windows.
We are eager to start construction and look forward to an upcoming groundbreaking ceremony this Spring. Thank you again for your support. We invite you to subscribe to this blog to receive more updates on bond construction.